Sunday, April 2, 2017

Natural Light (Revisited)

 So here are the side by side comparisons

For the photo on the right, first I made the color a bit more punchy, (just to play around.) Having the red and the greens in the image really work well together. I don't care much for the green behind her as much as the green in her eyes. Then I took the photo into photoshop, where after laboriously researching how to turn a single photo into an HDR (aka the first tutorial I found), I turned it into an HDR image. 
For this photo all I did was crop in where requested and I think it adds tremendously to what the photo is saying. Being a tighter shot and also the content of the shot, it adds a sort of power and confidence, that you don't get with the original photo.

I'd like to go back and revisit the Coke-Cola Girl and tweak it just a bit more to my liking but I am lazy so I will save that project for another day...

p.s. I am working on my, Shoot to illustrate, not to worry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment